Tongli Micro-Nano High Voltage Electrostatic Spinning Machine TL-Pro-BM, equipped with positive and negative high voltage power supply; insulated interior, clean spinning chamber; equipped with various nozzle systems such as single nozzle, multiple nozzle, coaxial nozzle, side by side nozzle, V-shaped nozzle; equipped with different winders such as flat plate winder, X-Y motion platform, drum winder, rotating parallel electrode winder, fine shaft winder, disc winder; nozzle and The four-channel micro-pump can be independently controlled to meet different experimental needs and to prepare a wide range of nanofibres. The motion of the nozzle and the winder is controlled by a touch screen with adjustable parameters.
- High voltage power supply:
0~50KV, digital display, over-current protection, over-voltage protection, output power less than 25W.
Negative high voltage: 0 to -20KV, digital display, over-current protection, over-voltage protection. (Optional 0~-50KV for conjugate spinning)
- 2. 4-channel metering pump with built-in/external dosing:
Continuous metering pump. Easy to use, digital display. Flow rate, injection volume, and injection time can be precisely controlled. *The 4 channels can be controlled independently to set different propulsion speeds. Can be used with a wide range of syringe sizes. The metering pump can automatically detect various syringe sizes of conventional brands.
- Rotary retractor, *speed 1 to 5000rpm, precisely adjustable over a wide range from ultra-low to ultra-high speed, speed error +/- 1rpm.
3.1 Cage reel with 110mm diameter, a rotating parallel electrode reel for collecting highly oriented fibrils.
3.2 Fine shaft retractor, designed for use with artificial blood vessels. Includes a variety of fine shafts of various sizes and diameters, which can be used interchangeably. Length 250 mm, diameters 2 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, etc., optional.
3.3 Cylindrical winder, 100 mm diameter, 2 sets of 250 mm and 50 mm diameter, interchangeable.
3.4 Disc winder (diameter 140 mm, sharp edges, bevelled edges), 1 set; thickness of the discs can be customised.
- Flat reel (with supporting frame, adjustable angle), 1pc. PP Spunmelt Machine Optimum take-up angle: 45˚ to the nozzle. 5.
- High pressure clamps for nozzles, special clamps and holders for each type of nozzle. Each type of printhead has a special set of insulating clamps. The position and angle of the nozzle can be adjusted at will.
- Operating light (the spinning process can be clearly observed with the naked eye).
- Single nozzle. The nozzles are made from medical needles and can be replaced with different diameters. The unit contains 100 needles of various diameters to meet your experimental requirements.
- Multi-jet system.
8.1. Linear multi-spray nozzles: choose from linear 5-spray nozzles, 9-spray nozzles, or 10-spray nozzles.
8.2. V-shaped 4-nozzle system: 2 sets of twin nozzles on each side of the rotating take-up unit, with carefully arranged needle shapes and distances to ensure a very uniform fibre film.
- Coaxial nozzle system. Both inner and outer layers can be combined and replaced at will, allowing the configuration of a wide range of coaxial nozzles in different combinations of sizes. The unit contains 6 different combinations of inner and outer nozzles of different sizes. Note: With different needle diameters and length differences, the coaxial nozzles can also be used as airflow assisted nozzles, either as an inner airflow or as an outer airflow.
- Three-layer coaxial nozzle system, the inner, middle and outer nozzles can be freely combined in size and can be replaced with different needles.
- parallel nozzle system. 2 channels independently controlled, can spin out different compositions of composite fibre film.
- Heating device. Can be heated to room temperature ~ 80 degrees. Heater external, more uniform heating.
- Nozzle can be adjusted up and down, left and right, front and back, and the spraying angle can be adjusted 360 degrees.
- Safety system: emergency button; open door power-off device; electrostatic elimination device.
- exhaust fan. (external exhaust gas pipe, which can be connected to the fume hood to discharge the evaporated solvent)
- Syringes: 100. Needles: 100. PTFE hose + PP coupling set: 30. Reusable PEEK couplings + PTFE hose 30M, free cut.
- Nozzle movement device, uniform reciprocating speed that can be set. Digital display, stepless speed adjustment.
- X-Y moving platform: carries the flat take-up in a set trajectory. Customised parameters are available for near-field spinning.
- PE insulating plate inlaid on the inner wall of the box.
- Equipped with micro electrospinning nozzles. (tubeless spinneret)
- Warranty: 3 years
Differences between TL-Pro-BM and TL-Pro
- increase in size of the cage spinneret.
- the addition of a graduated scale on the holder to have the possibility of recording the position of the spinneret each time.
- the addition of an automatic cleaning device for the CNC spout.
- the addition of a timer function.
5 . 5. automatic acceleration and deceleration of the nozzle scanning.
- an external heater to reduce internal dust collection areas
- the adoption of multi-point temperature and humidity collection device
- the use of imported touch screen control system.
- the roller material is 304 stainless steel and the length is increased to 300mm.
- numerically controlled sliding table.
- hidden photoelectric switch.
- large suction and exhaust system.
- 6 spindles for different diameters of blood vessels are added.
- the addition of an X-Y moving platform for carrying the flat plate retractors. (Added after 1 May 2015, price increased at the same time)